Scrum’s rules and ceremonies are easy to understand, but most organizations still struggle with implementing Scrum. Is the daily scrum a status meeting? What good is a burndown chart? Construx’s Scrum training answers common Scrum questions and reintroduces Scrum as Scrum was designed to be. Construx’s work with agile leaders and on first-time Scrum implementations allows Construx to present not just the what of Scrum but also the why.
Guiding you through the detailed ins and outs that you need to succeed with Scrum, this course combines key aspects from the Scrum Guide with specific best practices based upon the instructor’s direct consulting experience with dozens of companies that have transitioned to Scrum.
To be determined
PDU Reporting Instructions
Through this online Scrum course, you will
- Gain a deep understanding of Scrum processes and roles and how they apply to software development
- Learn how to staff your Scrum team, plan your release, launch your project, and guide your project to a successful conclusion
- Learn specific techniques for handling common issues that hinder or derail many Scrum implementations
- Learn best practices that increase team productivity, resulting in lower project cost and reduced time to market
- Have the knowledge required to become certified in Scrum
Who Is This Course For?
This Scrum online course is appropriate for audiences with little or no previous knowledge of Agile processes (including Scrum), and for those who are new to Scrum and would like to operate with less pain and higher productivity. It is designed for personnel who will lead, participate in, or support Scrum projects for internal or external customers, including Software Developers, Software Testers, Software Engineering Managers, Scrum Masters, Project and Program Managers, Product Managers and Product Owners. It is ideal for entire teams who are transitioning to Scrum.
Scrum Overview, Agile Developer Boot Camp, Understanding Software Projects
Duration: 7h 24m